Hello, My name is Alex Pansin. I used to live in Kemerovo, Russia, but just a bit of time ago I relocated to Tallin, Estonia to join Vaimo team.
The main reason why this blog exists is my weak memory: please consider the content of the blog just the same way as napkin notes.
A bit of CV-like stuff
Highly experienced web software engineer with ~10 years of experience in building web applications and services with a proven ability to deliver stable and maintainable code.
Experience in Software backend development using PHP, Object-Oriented Design with a bit of Functional Programming, Application Architecture and System Analysis, Data Mining and Machine Learning Tools.
My skill set consists of:
- Architecture of web applications with best practices and mixture of object oriented and functional approaches
- Refactoring and maintenance of legacy code
- System analysis of business requirements and producing tech specifications from those requirements
- Microservices architecture
- Just a bit of knowledge in UX: it helps me to build more responsive and usable interfaces
- Experience with teamwork tools like git, mercurial etc
- Experience with plenty of frameworks: Symfony, Laravel (just a bit), Silex, Kohana, etc…
As for personality, I am team player, I can be (and actually I am) a tech leader of a team. I like to share my expertise and knowledge with others and I like to gain a knowledge from my teammates.
My current job position is Backend Developer at Vaimo(Tallin, Estonia).
- I am creator and maintainer of Flysystem adapter for Cloudinary
- I am creator and maintainer of AmqpWorkers: more OO-like wrapper for phpamqplib.
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Skype: enlightened.quadrata
or just use this form: